Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy about Hats

So its been a while since my last post.

But here's what I've been up to....in case anyone out there
wanted to know.

A while back I bought some patterns from

here....go get yourself some!

Here's a pic of it:

Source: etsy.com via Cathy on Pinterest


Here are a few pictures of the ones I've made:





I've found that crocheting is very relaxing
and a nice way to end my long over worked
tired day.

Well....I'm off to crochet some more....only this time its
this hat....for my son Levi.



Source: etsy.com via Cathy on Pinterest


And after that....I'm gonna try this:







Source: etsy.com via Cathy on Pinterest


Needless to say....I'm a little CRAZY ABOUT HATS.....
I should be busy for awhile.....when I find
time to sit down and relax!

Cathy :)



1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOVE :) I'm going to try to take pics of the girls tomorrow in their hats...I will send them to you to add to your 'resume'. Keep up the good work, and we should get a booth together at the next craft show :)