Saturday, December 15, 2012

PRAY

I don't blog often enough and often times
feel as if I have little influence in this world
however I hope this post
will encourage you to support
the blogs I'm posting including mine :)


I have for some time been following several
blogs:


Which led me to this sweet girl's story:



Eating #pancakes on the couch #chemointumorout #goinghomedaytrial2 #thatstheport

Although I have just a few followers, I wanted
to use this space to bring
a little more exposure
to her need for prayer.....a miracle really!

You can find more about her story here:


Please join me in supporting this precious girl
in need of a great miracle!

Also....if you aren't a follower....
please follow me!

Your support is greatly appreciated!

Cathy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting about Reesey. Sending love light and prayers her way!