Monday, January 21, 2013

Gettin' all Creative--NOT

So I have this sister in law
who is amazingly talented
you can check out her talentedness (new word)

Trust me....she's mad creative.

So after seeing some of her Facebook feed:

I decided to jump on in and join:






This is what you get people when you are not as
amazing as your brother's wife (SIL):


Below is my entry for DS85


I'd first like to say I fell in love with the rug in the
Tuesday Trigger Challenge and the colors of the room,
And the Deconstructed Sketch--DS85 seemed
like something I could handle
since I'm a novice and all!

A big thank you to my SIL-Kelly for
challenging me with her amazing work!

For now,
Cathy

PS it should be noted I am NOT a photographer and these photos
occurred via instagram....yeah I know :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You're so funny...both cards are adorable, I think you're plenty creative. I hope you keep this up - maybe we should get on skype or something, then we can make cards "together" :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cathy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)