Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hungry Games #9-STUCK!

Well, I missed my weigh in....blah!  I had been thinking about skipping it cause I was feeling like there would be zilch to report from the scale and then the powers that be (that would be good ole responsibility kicking in) prevented me from leaving work for my normal lunch hour.  So anyway...I guess I should of never been thinking I was gonna skip....boo me!

Truth is I've been fighting with this darn 1.2 pounds.  I will lose it....then gain it back....then lose it...then gain it back!  GRRR!

Then today as I was dropping the babies off at daycare (our daycare lady is AMAZING btw) our daycare provider says to me I can tell you lost some weight....well that just made me feel like I can kick that 1.2 pounds in the BUTT!  So that's what I'm gonna do.  Truth be told I think the colors I wore today may have been flattering to me, and really that's all peeps were noticing!  It was a coral shirt and a turquoise..ish necklace!

So that's it....although I'm revamping my plan...stay tuned for details next week because this week......it's just a WIP!

I leave you with this pic:

Wanting to know if this is true....it's my friends so I didn't drink it!

Still fighting the fat!
Cathy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hmmm...boxed water, not so sure about that one. Seems like it would taste like cardboard :)