Saturday, July 30, 2011

Changes

I'm not one that likes change much....if at all! But I seriously need to get serious and make some in my life. Here's a short list to myself that I'd like to accomplish over time:

1. Less time in front of the computer
2. Open a shop on Etsy
3. Lose weight....a little at a time....but to be consistent and not give up also
4. Complain less....which would make the hubs and everyone else much more happy
5. Try to make most all meals from scratch---especially mac-n-cheese that the littles will eat
6. To blog more.....hmm maybe buy a book blogging for dummies :)
7. Read more
8. Exercise in the morning and at night

Hmm....I know there's so much more I could add....but for now this will have to do! Now to figure out how to stay accountable.....hmmmm.

That's all for now...time to bake and sew a little!!

No comments: