Monday, August 22, 2011

ADDICTION ALERT: My newest addiction!

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE PEPSI....so much so that I say it is my one addiction. Seriously PEPSI makes me :) And yes it has to be the brand name Pepsi! None of this generic cola will work for this girl. (There are however a few things that can be generic....you will see later in this post!)

















Anyway.......my beloved Pepsi may have a run for its money!! Tonight while making dinner,








Lemon Pepper Chicken








This little pot here was called the "secret sauce" by my little beauty
Charity.......
This just happens to be a pot of homemade alfredo sauce that my sister-in-law gave me the recipe for (pssst you can find her here and follow her awesomeness http://kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com/).








See isn't she cute even if she has that I'm so annoyed at having my picture taken right now look! I love her and think she's gorgeous :)



















Of course dinner must include something the kiddos don't like.....hopefully someday they will.

















Anyway as I was saying while preparing all of this I decided I needed a snack....which is where the NEW ADDICTION comes into play! Here it is.....my new love as of late are these puppies:


Ok ok I know some of you may have fallen in love with these years ago...and I did too....just at Thanksgiving on my green bean casserole. And I know some people must have the "brand" name. But I prefer this generic bag.....they are so so yummy!!!

Don't know if they have a "support" group for such addictions as these....but for now....I will love my Pepsi and French Fried Onions!!!

Now that I've gotten that off my chest.....time to go!

No comments: