Friday, September 9, 2011

Capturing Joy-Family

Today I'm Linking up over at Living In Yellow
for the Capturing Joy linky party!!




So I'm starting by showing off the people that make my life complete!

Here you have Rick, Charity, and Levi!  (Before baby G came along)
On vacation in Minnesota!  Beautiful place people,
you must go!


Then came this beautiful babe...baby G...aka Gideon!
Picture provided by my sister in law
Kelly!  You can see more of her photography here!


This pic below is of Levi (and sweet Charity)...I had to add it just
to show everyone how much Gideon and his big brother look
almost like twins....7 years apart!
This one makes me laugh....cause I know when Levi is older
he's not gonna like this one....but hey it makes
his momma (me) smile!
Ok....so now if you see this you know its definitely a JOYOUS
time!  Cruising what more can I say!

Waiting to board the ship!!!


Yes this takes me back to happy memories!!!


Anyway that's all my captured joy....for now!
Link up with me.....PLEASE over here!

 

1 comment:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Hey, I saw our comment and can't believe we live so close! I live in Northern Indiana near South Bend! Small world :)