Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Please Pray


This Little Man was a dream we waited for-----for 5 years.



This Little Man is a gift to us from God!





This little man has this:


It was discovered before we left the hospital as a murmur.
After almost a year of visits to here (Mott's Children's Hospital),
where we have an amazing Pediatric Cardiologist!
He's scheduled for a Heart Cath!

On November 16th we have to be at the hospital at 7am.
I cannot be in the surgical room, its a 2 hour
procedure at the least, we will more than likely
stay overnight,  only one person
can stay in the room overnight with him,
it kills me that I cannot be there to hold
him during this procedure.

He is only 11 months old!
He's one of the loves of my life (along with
my hubby and daughter and son)!
He's is one of the best things in my life!



But still.....I'm scared and worried!

Please pray for us!

Cathy



1 comment:

Mamma T said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying for your little man and your family. Please keep us all updated.