Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gettin' Ready for SUN FUN!!!

It's been a while since I've travelled!

Well since this little guy came along:


Which hasn't been all that long.....considering he's only 15 months old now.

But my last cruise.....to the Mediterranean was in 2010.....so
based on that....its been 2 years.

So now.....I'm getting ready to SET SAIL!!!

Can't wait to have a view like this:






And for us to spend some uninterrupted QUALITY time together!



Yes, I've travelled.......but only to go camping....which is
nice...and very family fun....but not my
idea of a real "vacation" especially since
its in this:



Yes my friends....the POP UP!
Its alot of work...well especially this time
since we had a flood and had to move
to a different spot.....needless to say
GRRRR!

Anyway.....counting down the days....only 18 days left!

I will surely have a new post when I get back!!!

Excited,
Cathy



1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

You must be so excited!!