Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bags.....not the ones under my eyes!

I bought a book

once

upon

a

time:

Check it out here!

Its a book on how to may 26 bags.....as in handbags out of
12 "simple" patterns!

Here's the start of my venture into the bag
making world.....




with the hopes of becoming the "bag lady" some day!

If you click on the link and view the book on Amazon
my next bag to attempt is the one on the cover!

Lets just say I'm starting small because if I bomb at
this sewing handmade handbags
then I don't have so much $$$$$ invested!

If any of you sew and know where to find good deals on great
fabric......let me know!

Thanks for reading,
Cathy


2 comments:

Kimmie @ Hello Mess said...

Randomly came across your blog and had to say hi- what a wonderful feel this site of yours has! Happy to have found you and can't wait to read more... off to check out some previous posts! Have a wonderful week, sugar! xo

Cathy said...

Thanks! But I should warn you...I'm very very bad about keeping this up! thanks for stopping by!