Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Making a Come Back!

So....it's been so long since I've been on this blog!  But I've decided I'm going to start chronicling our family travels!  Oh we've traveled to some really great places....getting there hasn't always been great....but you don't want to miss "The Family Travels"!  My goal is to update this space over time while doing a blog post at least monthly.  We've traveled enough--I think for me to at least get started on this project.

So...stay tuned for slow updates and changes....until then I leave you with this picture of THE BAHAMAS!

This was our first trip this year and boy was it a struggle to get here....stay tuned for that story!

First up will be Camping--Getting Started!  This was an experience for sure--12 years later...we're still camping.

Hope you stick around for my journeys!

Traveling on--Cathy K

No comments: