Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hungry Games #4--Status Quo

So its that time of week....and
I'm a little late in posting.  You know
sometimes life just gets in the way.

A sick little boy on Thursday night
took precedence over this little space.

Anyway--here's where I'm at.
STATUS QUO....no gain no loss.
The positives to this is NO GAIN!
So that's good.  The down side...
I'm not where I had hoped to be at
this point.  HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT
QUIT!  Yes as much as I hate to
admit....at this point I would have QUIT!

Last week was tough in the sense that
it was my birthday.  I was surrounded
by FOOD constantly!  Of which I ate
some but overall I think I did well with
saying know to stuff that I know
would have caused a gain!

In other news:

I have watched this movie a million
times since I got it......still love it!
It's on my must see list for this weekend,
again!



Also,  Still winter here in MICHIGAN!
Although I'm hopeful spring is on the way!
This pic below was taken Tuesday, and
well the sun was shining yesterday.....
Here's to hoping....fingers crossed....
Spring will be here soon!



















I started the Couch to 5K program.
I will update you next week with my
progress!

For now.....getting back on track,
Cathy

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Don't quit!!!! You can do it :)