Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hungry Games #3 and a Birthday!

Hi All,

Its that time....my weekly Hungry
Games post!

I'm just going to get it out of the way!
This week wasn't so great!  I had a 1
pound gain.....boo me!

I am hoping to get on track and NOT
gain just because its birthday week--
well today is the actual bday!

Anyway I should say at this point in the
game I'm usally giving up and especially
with a gain!  Wow I would have thrown
in the towel already!



But I've made a choice to stick with this
no matter what happens....if I give up
I know I will not lose the weight.  So NO
matter how long it takes me! I'm in it to win it!

Lesson learned--No planning equals stumbling
blocks!  I will be planning from here on out!
I must lose this weight!

Moving on---In other news---
Its my bday!  A great week its been!
All my favorite things!


















 
Yes...I am a diet dew!

 




































These are just a few!I've already watched
my movie---LOVE!

And there's still more celebrating to come!

Getting my plan back on track--Cathy!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You should let me borrow that movie...I don't think Bill is ever going to rent it for me :) Looks like birthday week was good!