Friday, March 15, 2013

I ATE LEFTOVERS FOR LUNCH

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Really all I have to say is:

I ATE LEFTOVERS
FOR LUNCH
and I never  eat leftovers....ever!

Pretzel bread and meatloaf....YUM!

So here's the pretzel bread......
courtesy via Pinterest:

And here is my first attempt in pics at this recipe:




Let me just say.....this bread was AHHHHMAZING!

Fresh from the oven and still warm!

Anyway, I must be only meant to make
this bread one time!  Because my last
several attempts I've been royally messing
it up!

I forgot to preheat the oven to 400
and baked it at 350....I don't
recommend that!

And then I forgot to slit and X on top and salt it!

Oh well!  I suggest you try this....but
one time and one time only :)

Happy Eating,
Cathy








1 comment:

Kelly said...

MMMMmmmm, pretzel bread! I love that stuff :) Now I want to make some :)